Gro-Sure Rose, Tree & Shrub Compost With 4 Months Feed 50L
Gro-Sure® Rose, Tree & Shrub Compost has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for planting roses, trees and shrubs as well as fruit trees and bushes. Containing 4 months feed and our patented West+ fibre this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health, root establishment and moisture retention.
- Root builder for healthier plants
- 4 months feed
- Superior moisture control
- Contains our patented West+ technology
- Size 50L
What makes Gro-Sure® Rose, Tree & Shrub Compost so special?
• Exceptional growing results with 4 months feed for season long flowering.
• Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering.
• Aids the long-term establishment of plants through good root development.
• 50% lighter than standard multi-purpose compost making it easier to transport around the home and garden
Gro-Sure® compost contains West+ wood fibre giving it a distinctive appearance. West+ wood fibre is a light fibrous material that provides the following growing benefits:
More flowers, fruit & vegetables. Stronger root systems for healthier plants. Controls moisture for less watering. Guaranteed growing results
Handy Gardening Tips
• Store in a dry frost free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals.
• Reseal bag after use.
• Wash hands after use.
How do I use it?
First put on a pair of gloves and rework the compost between your hands to reconstitute. Then you’re all set.
Beds and borders
• Dig a hole twice the size of root ball diameter and add a layer of compost.
• Place plant in hole and back fill with compost.
• Firm compost around plant and water well.
• Water plant well and allow to drain before potting. Allow enough space to accommodate roots.
• Remove from pot and plant in new container, firming the compost gently around the roots.
• Once fully planted, water well.
• Fill seed tray evenly with compost, then firm gently and water.
• Make sloping cut in stem of cutting and remove all bottom leaves.
• Dip end of cutting in hormone rooting powder to encourage rooting.
• Make hole in the compost with pencil or dibber. Place cutting into hole and firm compost gently around it.
• Cover seed tray with glass/polythene to prevent drying out and place in a warm spot away from direct sunlight, until cuttings have taken.